The Colorado Rural Health Center (CRHC) sets aside a portion of its discretionary revenues for the Colorado Rural Health Seed Grant
program. Seed Grant
money is available for rural projects whose intent matches the mission of CRHC. Rural organizational members can apply for these grants in amounts up to $1,200.
- Supports the mission of CRHC through enhancing healthcare services in Colorado by providing information, education, linkages, tools and energy toward addressing rural healthcare issues.
- Supports CRHC as a current organizational member in order to receive one award per calendar year.
- The applicant must be located in a rural area.
- The applicant organization can be a public or private entity
- Seed Grants are intended as "seed" money and should be only a portion of a new program or service.
- Applicant must "match" the amount requested.
- The grantee must provide the total estimated cost of the project so that the Internal Grants Committee can consider the portion of the costs that they are being asked to provide.
- The awardees must submit a final report explaining how the grant was used and the realized benefits. Other documentation is also welcomed. (i.e. photographs, publicity and media coverage or social media)
- Awardees must be willing to share information with other rural healthcare providers through e-mail, phone calls, and presentations.
- Pays for a portion of startup cost for a new service or program
- Pays for a FAX machine and the agency covers the phone line costs
- Purchases a single piece of equipment for a new clinic or ambulance
- Deadlines are April 30th and September 30th of each year.
- Download and complete:
- Submit to CRHC (firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 303.832.7496) by the deadline
- Applications will be reviewed by the CRHC Internal Grants Committee within 45 days of the deadline. Notification of decisions will occur within 60 days of the deadline.
For additional information, please contact Melissa Bosworth at email@example.com or 720.248.2750